The past couple of months have been a time of great change. Adjusting to working from home (if you can), wearing face masks in public, not seeing your friends and family face-to-face, and many other routines once considered regular, are now memories.
As we keep adjusting to our new normal, it can be easy to become weary of how to move forward and adapt as an influencer or with your brand. This Ad Week article provides great ways on how to use your brand for the greater good (or you could use it for yourself!). Here are some of the bigger takeaways:
- Consider informing your consumers. In a time where misinformation can be wildly spread, it could be helpful to use your brand to spread accurate information on what is happening in the world.
- You could donate. If you or your brand has the means to donate to a nonprofit or charity, it could provide great relief to someone in need during these hard times.
- Consider teaching your consumers something new. With extra time on everyone’s hands it could be a perfect time to teach your consumers about what you sell or promote.
- You could inspire crafting. Like the teaching, many people are looking for more things to do. You could share a DIY craft or a stay at home activity.
- Lastly, consider uplifting your consumers. Look for ways your brand could encourage positive energy!
These tactics are currently being used by many brands and influencers we see today. Maybe they could help you!